Thursday, August 13, 2009

Update and Fun

Hi!  Sorry I haven't updated in like FOREVER!!!  Been really busy and I haven't been able to work with the horses that much because of the heat, humidity, and I have been having issues with my left shoulder and neck:(!!!  I woke up Sunday morning crying at 5:30am and couldn't move without SEVERE pain.  It took me 1 HOUR to get out of bed and get my parents *sigh*.  Now I also have a bad head cold!!!!  UGH! But Oh well...

Sonny and I have been fixing our yo-yo game cause I hadn't been doing it in a while because he physically couldn't back up because of his stifle.  So instead I did a lot of trotting in straight lines and things like that.  But last night I FIXED THE YO-YO GAME!!!  YAY!  We have also been doing some sideways game and fixing his dominance issues 'cause they have reared their ugly head again *sigh*...

Red and I have been working on confidence issues.  We have done a WHOLE LOT of the touch-it pattern and just for fun I have been dragging things behind him because I want to teach him how to pull things when he stops growing *smiles* 'cause that would be LOTS of fun:)!  hehe!  We have also been doing the principle games and the yo-yo game:)!

Arby and I have been sorting out who is the boss and "impulsion" issues.  She likes to take off, tends to jig in place, and throws little "hissy" fits when told she can't go be with her "friends":).  FUN!  We have been having a little success...

Rambo and I have been playing around with point to point to help with his impulsion:)!  Hailey has been working on the principle games with him and he is doing pretty good with them:)!

I'm making a movie of the camp and should have it up in 1-3 weeks;D!  Hope y'all will like it :)!
~Savvy Out and God Bless~

8 comments:

Abigail said...

I hope you get to feeling better! I can't wait to see the video of the camp:)!!

Jordyn Daniels said...

Already do! I'm doped up with sudafed (Did I spell that right?) and advil! lol! I can't wait till I am done with the movie *snickers*!

Abigail said...

I'm glad you feel better! I think you spelled that write!!! Are you almost done with the movie? How are you making it?

Jordyn Daniels said...

Thanx! kinda! I'm making it with iMovie on my mom's mac:)!

Abigail said...

Sweet! Can't wait to see it!!!

Jordyn Daniels said...

Almost done! YAY! I should have it up Monday or Tuesday maybe tomorrow.

Abigail said...

Sweet!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Jordyn Daniels said...

I can't either:D! lol!

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."