Friday, August 7, 2009

THE PATTERNS CAME IN!!! And a case of LBIness...

Hi!  Whats up?  I GOT MY ONLINE PATTERNS!!!! YAY!!!  I am SOOOO excited!  It was worth the 75.00$ I paid but NOT the 143.00$ they're charging when it is not on sale.  I did the figure 8 patterns with Sonny and we are already, after only 2 times of doing it, at level 2!!!  I am going to do my level 1/2 audition in a couple of weeks/months because I want to try to get 1++ or AT LEAST 1+'s.  And it is also EXPENSIVE!!!  I may do it after Christmas because I am already begging for the savvy club membership from my grandparents for Christmas:)! lol!  And I get 100$ from my other grandparents for Christmas so I'll use that money on the Audition(s):D.  Hehehe!  I'll post about the camp when I have time because it will take a LONG TIME to post about it all:)!  Well here are some updates~
~Sonny~
We have been working on his figure 8's and Stick-2-Me and now AT LIBERTY we can do a walk and trot!  YAY!  I am soooo excited!!!
~Red~
We have been playing the yo-yo game and working on lightness during the driving and porcupine games because right now he is VERY VERY non responsive *sighs* .  He has also turned COMPLETELY 100% LBI/RBI online when I play "tag" with him he is COMPLETELY LBE but the second a line gets snapped on him he turns LBI...  Hints anyone???
~Savvy Out and God Bless~

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Hi Lauren!
Love your blog(s):)! Sarah gave me the URL for this one. Keep up the good work!
-Abigail-

Jordyn Daniels said...

Thanx! Will do!

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."