Monday, August 24, 2009

Liberty HERE WE COME!!!!

Sonny and I are ready for liberty!!!!  YAY!!!!  I just REALLY need a round pen!  lol!  We have been working on transitions (walk to trot to canter and etc.) and Sonny has picked up on it sooo fast:).  Last night I also taught him how to bow:)!  He picked it up almost immediately.  He now is a bowing fiend!  Our changes of direction are coming along and we are going to start hill therapy soon because it is supposed to help his stifle.  Our sideways game has REALLY improved!  I got some REALLY nice and relaxed close range (with the rope dragging on the ground!) circles that took my breath away!
~Savvy Out and God Bless~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lauren-
Awesome! I can't believe he did the bow and sideways game for you! And, ummmm, I sorta messed up on the memo page, so I made you a new one and it looks awesome! I can't wait till next Thursday!
See ya then!
Sarah

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."