Sunday, August 16, 2009

WE HAVE INTERNET!!! And the Camp Movie

GUESS WHAT!!!!  WE HAVE INTERNET AT THE HOUSE!!!  YAY!  My dad FINALLY got an aircard!  I'm going to start trying to post on a regular basis now:).

The horses and I have been having a whole lot of fun:)!  We have been playing w/ freestyle more than anything:)!  lol!

I rode Red last night and man did we have a blast:)!!!!  I got him moving off my legs a bit better and I got him turning and backing up!  YAY!  I also almost got bucked off him:)!  lol!  Lexi took off jogging and Red decided he was going to have fun and take off a buckin'!  lol!  He only did 2 little halfhearted bucks before I got him under control, but still they were bucks none the less!  Usually when I ride him he is like an old broke horse.  Yesterday a car horn went off and HE DIDN'T EVEN FLINCH!  YAY RED!!!  I like caps lock:D!  lol!  When I played on the ground with him I could do "helicopter" over his head and the extreme friendly game w/out him flinching, unlike just a couple of weeks ago he almost ran me over when I tried to do it.

I rode Sonny around with his halter and 1 rein and he did SPECTACULAR!  We rode at a trot in LOTS of straight lines:).  When I worked with him on the ground I did some Stick-2-Me and driving game.  He did OK.  Not his best but he still did it.  We also worked on backing by the tail and he did REALLY well.

Here is the video I promised of the camp~

~Savvy Out and God Bless~

9 comments:

Abigail said...

I love the video! you did a great job!

Jordyn Daniels said...

Thanx! ;) I know I did (jk jk jk!)! lol! It was a lot of fun and hassle:)! It took 4-5 HOURS to upload onto youtube! UGH! I could have done better but don't have many transitions and things...

Abigail said...

you're welcome!

Anonymous said...

Lauren-
I love the vid! I love the pics of the greasy watermelon fight- it's hilarious! Keep up the good work!
Sarah

Jordyn Daniels said...

Thanx! I know! It was better in real life, though... I will :)!

Abigail said...

yeah, that was really fun looking.

Jordyn Daniels said...

It was!

Anonymous said...

Lauren-
i still have stains on my bathingsuit from that watermelon fight! You and Gabby were hilarious!!! keep posting and I can't wait till my next lesson!
Sarah

Jordyn Daniels said...

I told you not to wear it... Bad Girl!!! Yes we were! See Ya!

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."