Saturday, July 3, 2010

Toby (with a *new* picture! Woot Woot!)

How do you like the new look?  I'm digging it ;).


Toby during our session today

Today I worked with Toby on our online and freestyle :).  His online was AWESOME!  I got 1-2 laps of trot and a half a lap of canter *bug eyes*!  That is amazing for him.  He doesn't like to move much ;).  His changes of direction were really light and he looked like he was having fun :).  A HUGE plus!

When I hopped up on him he OFFERED a canter!!!!!!  It was going towards Rambo but still IT WAS A CANTER!!!!!  YAY!  He also didn't buck once ;).  I can't believe how fast he's coming along under saddle!  He's going to be a super horse for sure :).
~Shalom, Savvy Out, and God Bless~

4 comments:

Abigail said...

Toby is so handsome! ;) love it! i hope you're doing well!

AO

Katie Hufton said...

How cool! Yaaaay for fun progress! [:

Abigail said...

That's an AWESOME picture of Tob!!! ;)
I'm diggin' the new look too! lol!

Givng God the Glory
~Lizzie♥

Jordyn Daniels said...

Abby O.~
Thanks! I NEED to email you! I feel soooo bad! I've been REALLY busy and life's been MORE than crazy!

Katie~
Thanks!

Lizzie~
Thanks! I LOVE it! lol!

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."