Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bareback or Saddled? Read this post and give me YOUR preference. And a note about Everlasting Peace and Happiness...

I personally prefer bareback :).  I can stick to a horse like glue if I'm bareback.  Put me in a saddle and I can still stick like glue BUT I feel 'unconnected' and not 'there'.  I feel 'behind' their movements.


Bareback makes me feel free and 'in-touch' with nature, myself, God, and the horse.  Also, when I'm bareback and galloping around I feel like I'm out-running all of my problems.  A saddle restricts me, and my horse, too much.  When I'm upset I can just grab a cordeo* (aka a dog leash or some sort of string to put around his neck) run outside, hop on Sonny (who I call Shalom now;) ), and run away from all of my problems...  Or I can just hop up and pour out my heart to God... and ... just ... cry ...  Being bareback helps fulfill that feeling of no longer being 'of this world'.  I feel like I'm from the past.  When not many people could afford a saddle.  It makes me feel like a Native American.


To me a Native American (way back when) encompasses all that is happy, carefree, and... just ... free.  Free from stress, pain, hurt, and the hectic lifestyle we all seem to strive for today.  The money, clothes, and toys we put as god instead of THE God, Yahweh.  Notice I put the first time I said god in lower case.  That is because money, clothes, and toys do not bring an everlasting happiness (and are not THE God, Yahweh.)!  Only Yahweh* can bring an EVERLASTING peace and happiness!  Do not put all your happiness, well-being, and peace in having money, clothes, or toys.  Don't put it in other people or even your horse!  They will all let you down sooner or later!  I have experienced this first hand (and still am), and I'm only 14 years old!  I was depressed, suicidal (Suicide is THE worst sin you can commit in my opinion.  You don't have the right to take your life!  It's YAHWEH'S*!), and just tired of living.  This is all because I based my happiness on people and things that WILL LET YOU DOWN!  I can not pound this in hard enough.  If you could only learn three things in your life these are it!  To Trust Yahweh*.  To Love Yahweh*.  And to NOT BASE YOUR HAPPINESS ON ANYTHING OTHER THAN YAHWEH*!  Give Yahweh* your life before it is to late!



I'm sorry I gave y'all a lecture but this is something that everyone needs to know.  It has also been laying on my heart lately.  I've been through putting your happiness on things and it is the worst thing I've ever done.  It's taking me a looooooong time to change where my happiness comes from and I'm *still* working on it...
~Shalom, Savvy Out, and God Bless~



PS: I have a post I'm doing in the works. It should be done in about a day or two :). I may make a movie to go with it :D!

1 comment:

Abigail said...

AmEn! to your whole entire post!!! I much prefer bareback! Agree completely w/ you on that!
Very true! It is URGENT that the people hear the truth before it's to late!!!!!! AMEN!?!
Love you!
Giving God the Glory!
~Lizzie♥

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."