Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cantering, 45' line, and Awesomeness...

As you guessed by the title I've been playing with our riding :).  I've played with other things too but I've forgotten what I've done!  And I only remember one time of riding too ;P.  I know I've done more but I just can't seem to remember what!  Except for some 45' fun :).


Riding wise I worked on our canter figure-8's bridle-less.  They're coming along slowly but surely!  I still have to use a LOT of stick but I *hope* that I'll only have to use the string by the end of August, and even then only use it sparingly...


I'm playing with the 45' again!  YAY!  lol ;)!  Sonny, Toby, and I all *LOVE* the 45'.  It's insane awesomeness!  lol!  Sonny thinks it was sent by heaven for him to run around on and fart around with ;).  He's a goober.


Toby and I are playing with using the 45' as a cordeo* and leadline playing with him doing all 7 games with out having to touch the halter (just the cordeo) :).  I think I'll play with Sonny and that today :D!  And maybe next week (or month) I'll start trying a flank-rope on them...  Hmmmm *licks lips* that's some food for thought...
~Shalom, Savvy Out, and God Bless~

PS: I'm *hoping* to make a movie soon *plus* I have an awesome idea for a post so watch out! It has something to do with Rascal Flatts ;).

2 comments:

Kerrin Koetsier said...

That's great, Lauren!

I really like the new blog format, by the way. So what's Elrad Horsemanship?

~Kerrin
Parelli Central

Jordyn Daniels said...

Thanks Kerrin!

Elrad Horsemanship is what *my* horsemanship program is... Elrad, in Hebrew, means the Lord *is* the Ruler and My Dream is to have a home for abused women, teens, and children... Elrad is also just a *very* special word for me. I'm learning Hebrew (along with French, German, and Latin...) and when I stumbled across that word when I my life was all kinds of bad it helped me to understand that God (Yahweh) is still in control and that everything happens for a reason :)...

~Lauren
PS: If you want more information, check out my website elrad dot webstarts dot com

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."