Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Old Things Have Passed... And Behold New Things Have Come...

That Bible verse (btw WHERE is it in the Bible???  I'm horrible at memorizing where it's at :P) seems to be describing my life lately...  A lot of new things are happening and I'm having to let go of the old.  And I don't want to.  You see I have issues trusting.  Let me rephrase that I have *HUGE* issues trusting...  I won't tell you why because I don't even know.  Well, I kind of do but I don't need to tell the whole world ;).  Sarah knows what I'm talking about (I think!).

So, God seems to be having fun getting my family and I to a place where we can only depend on him...  And it's *not* fun getting there.  I mean, it seems like if something bad happens it happens to my family :'(.  And the bad stuff seems to be death or *almost* death (i.e. they are dying or *might* die soon).  It's not fun or cool...  But I think that's easily understood ;).

I'll give y'all the lowdown on my family's health and mental issues later after I do a post on our new puppy and cat. I did not say anything!  lol!  The puppy should be here Friday or Sunday and the cat in 2-3 weeks :).  Remember I didn't tell you ;).

Now on a less depressing note Sonny now rears pretty high and enthusiastically ;).  I haven't worked with them much due to school but I have done a little bit of riding with Sonny.  I've also taught Sonny how to lead by his mane and he now does it pretty much 100% of the time.  Now we just need to get the lie-down/bow working :).

I've also been 'kinda' starting Liberty with Toby.  I hope to get a round pen up soon and *really* start.  He's going to LOVE it.  I have this feeling that Liberty is going to be Toby's favorite Savvy...
~Shalom, Savvy Out, and God Bless~

P.S:I'm going to be re-doing my blog *again*. I don't like it right now and the name is going to be changed to 'Paths'. I'm working on the header right now and'll put it up once I buy these papers and things that I *REALLY* want....  But until I do I've made a 'stand in' header :).

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Girl, I love you SO much! You are amazing.
Remember, all things happen for a purpose and HE plans your paths. Always trust in Him. You should always trust in Him, so He's just getting y'all on the right track again. He's our sheppard and we are the flock. He will always take care of you. We can do NOTHING w/out Him.
LOVE YA!!!
I just felt burdened to tell you that! :)
Giving GOD the GLory!
~Abby♥

P.S I LOVE the new header and name!!!! They're AwEsOmE!!!!!!!
P.P.S Oh, and you know, anytime you need to talk to someone, I'm there for ya girl. I love hearing your thoughts and sharing mine w/ you!

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."