Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Singing in the Rain is hosting a Blog Party! Yah, baby!

      Here goes nothin'!


1. What has been your favorite part of summer so far?
      My week off from school ;).
2. What is your favorite part of autumn? 

     Starting to see an end to the heat, humidity, and etc (kinda) in sight!  (I live on the water and in FL...  So, it's always boiling!  I mean, we wore SHORTS AND T-SHIRTS ON CHRISTMAS!!!!!!  I mean COME ON!)
3. Raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens?

     Rain drops on roses ;).  They are just sooooooooooo pretty!
4. Describe your dream house.

     A small little log cabin with just the necessities (i.e. a bathroom, shower, fridge, air conditioning, and internet (but not a phone line please!) with a barn adjoining it and sitting on at LEAST 25,000 acres :).  Preferably 100,000 ;).
5. What's your favorite movie?

     Hard one!  Probably National Treasure (one and two) or Forrest Gump or Pirates of the Caribbean (the first one)
6. Quote something from the book you most recently read:

     I can't think of anything but here's my favorite movie quote~
 My mama always used to say life was like a box of choc-lates.  You never know which one you're gonna ge-et...  -Forrest Gump
7. What do you like/not like about my blog?

     Your fun posts and awesome blog design!  Pure eye candy!
8. Rain or shine?

    Rain and shine ;).  It depends on what mood I'm in...
9. The worst grammatical mistake, in your opinion:

     Saying me when you should say I.  UGH!
10. If you had a choice, would you want to live: in the mountains, in a rainforest, on a prairie, or by the beach?

     The mountains definitely.  I'm moving there in 4 years!  That's where the college I'm going to (or at least want to) is!  University of Montana.
11. What character from a book would you say you are most like?

     Edmond in The Chronicles of Narnia.  I keep my emotions in check for sure...
12. Be constantly talking the rest of your life or not be able to communicate in any way for the rest of your life?

     The latter for sure!
13. Owl City or Switchfoot?

    Owl City
14. Taylor Swift of Selena Gomez?

     I'm not allowed to listen to either of them so I say...  CARRIE UNDERWOOD!  lol!
15. Your pet peeve?

     Being a wuss around horses.  It could get ya' killed (And I am so not joking.  Especially when you have a bunch of young horses [like me] loose during feeding time)
16. What's your favorite font?

      Not sure...  Depends on the mood!  But I LOATHE Bleeding Cowboy!
17. How are you educated? (i.e. homeschooled, public schooled, private schooled)

     Homeschooled and loving it!
18. Do you consider yourself tomboy-ish or feminine? 

     Tomboy-ish for sure!
19. What's your favorite song?

      My Wish, Mayberry, When the Sand Runs Out, No Reins (all by Rascal Flatts), or Jericho, Sarah Jo, Nashville, and pretty much any song by Jonny Diaz!  I also LOVE most of Craig Cameron's songs....  But I have to sya my absolute FAV is What I Love About Sunday by Craig Cameron...
20. Did you enjoy answering these questions?

    Yah, baby!  Sorry, I'm in a weird mood....

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Awesome!!!!
Wow. you sure changed your blog name and design fast. Though I must admit, CauseHeLovesMe is growing on me. LOVE the new design!!!! However, the old 'link bar' doesn't match the new background.... (Ya know, where it says 'Home, About me, My Dream, etc...?')
Oh, btw, I think the reason I didn't/don't like the blog name that much is cause i'm still debating if you're talking about 'HE' as in God, or Sonny and Tobster.
Hope the critiques aren't that harsh.

Love ya!=)

Giving GOD the Glory!
~Lizzie♥

Jordyn Daniels said...

I already had it a' ready ;). I know... I'm working on a new one but it has a couple of glitches.... It should be up soon though! The new navbar is my favorite thing out of all the blog stuff! It is a flower with each petal being a link... It's taking me FOREVER to do!

It is capitalized, right? *winks*

~Lauren

Abigail said...

Aww.... well, hope it gets up soon!!! =) can't wait to see it! =D

...Now... back to math for me...

Giving GOD the Glory!
~Lizzie♥

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."