Saturday, August 21, 2010

New blog name and new screen name Ideas...

HELP!  I'm thinking I'm going to change the blog name to 'Cause He Loves Me and my screen name to either-
The Victorious Tailor (What my real name means)
or
Laurel Crowned

The blog 'theme' verse'll be Matthew 10:29-31 (aka my absolutely FAVORITE verse!)~

Matthew 10:29-31 (New International Version)

29Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. 30And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.


Vote for what you think by leaving a comment (not required) and voting in the poll(s)!


Oh, the *new* look should be up by Monday/Tuesday!  YAY!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Lauren-
I totally think you should change the blog to Cause He Loves Me, cuz He does love you!!! And you should change your screen name to Parash (pops!!!)!!!
~Jock~

Abigail said...

I like the blog name as Paths.
As for you screem name, I agree with Sarah...

Giving GOD the Glory!
~Lizzie♥

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."