Saturday, August 14, 2010

P E A C E....

     Ahhhh....  I had the best, most peaceful session ever night before last...  Since the barn isn't quite up, yet, I brought him onto the back porch for a nice grooming session, some stretches, and UDT...  I feel so bad because I can't remember the last time I had just 'hung' with him and groomed him :(.  I had some music on too!  It was mostly Rascal Flatts, Keith Urban, Jonny Diaz, Classical, and some really relaxing Scottish music...

     We played with stretches and he loved them!  He caught on really fast!  I think I'm glad I did that session...  I think I'm going to *try* to do it every night...

     On a different note I'm redoing my blog, again.  It's going to stay 'pretty much' the same I'm just putting the NavBar in it's own column, messing with the header a bit, adding a special watermark to about everything, and just playing around with it a bit :).

No comments:

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."