Saturday, September 19, 2009

Writing from my heart... VERY IMPORTANT! You'll want to read this post... Plus a Tag!

Ok so I told my little cuz that I would post what I wanted to do in life and about this new program I am starting.

Ok I'll start with the link and why I am doing this new program... The link is
http://www.artofnaturaldressage.com/
I'll still do parelli but will do this one too because I believe you should use *many* different trainers and clinicians. I've also noticed Parelli is pretty repetitive and Sonny and I get bored *AMAZINGLY* fast! This new program also has some things that I want to learn to do and I am getting into dressage and I want to achieve it Naturally and *without* a bit :) . They also are not as arrogant as Parelli! Have y'all noticed how most clinicians are *very*, and I mean *VERY*, arrogant? I also don't like how they are treated like gods... But I like their approaches sooooooo..... Yah.

When I grow up I would like to take in 3 strike mustangs, rescue horses, and *unwanted* teenagers (key word, unwanted!). I've wanted to do this since I was 10 years old! I'd pair up a teen with a compatible horse and let them battle it out ;)! lol! The reason so many teens are doing what they are doing is because they don't have the love they need at home so they look for it elsewhere. The orphaned teens also *know* they are unwanted! It's so sad... I can't wait till I'm 18 so I can start doing what I want to with my life! Right now I'm just trying to get all the knowledge I can so that then I can teach them. I plan on having a lot of acreage in the middle of nowhere and maybe homeschool them? That way they would be around the Word of God and wouldn't be able to run away as easily ;-)! lol! I might make my Walk Of Faith Blog tell about my walk to where I want to be in life... hmmmm... Okay I'm back on subject. I really think God is calling me to do this because I have a HUGE desire to do this! It all started when I read the book The Cross and the Switchblade. You HAVE to read this book! It is my FAVORITE BOOK EVER!!! What do YOU want to do with your life?

I'm going to make a tag! Here it is~

What do YOU want to do with your life?
Make a post telling your readers what you are going to do to change the world, why you are doing it, and how are you going to do it. God has a purpose for EVERYONE be it to be a parent, a missionary, or to just show your faith on your sleeve!?! I the maker of this tag feel God is calling me at 13 years of age to help my fellow teens! When I grow up I want to take in unwanted teenagers and rescue horses/3 strike mustangs. God has placed a desire in my heart and I feel led to do this. The big thing is not one person has told me this isn't possible because with God EVERYTHING is possible! Right now I am working on wearing my faith on my sleeve and showing the world that 1 person CAN make a difference! Even a 13 year old named Lauren Mitchell! Lets show the world how serious we are and that being a Christian is AMAZING! Here is the link to the blog~
http://walkofaith.blogspot.com/
Take a look at it! Now pass it on!

~Button~

Photobucket

Log onto your blog. On your layout page go to your sidebar and click ‘add a gadget’. Then click ‘html/javascript’. Paste the code above in the box into this box. Then click save :)!


~Awards~
Photobucket


Photobucket

~Rules~
1. Post the paragraph that I, Lauren Mitchell, wrote
2. Post the paragraph of what you are going to do to change the world, why, and how you're doing it
3. Post these rules
4. Post the blog link
5. Put the button and awards I made on your blog
6. Tag at LEAST 2 people
7. Contact the people you tagged one way or the other
~Lauren~

I tag ALL of my readers (those who are Christians at least) and I want you to tag YOUR readers too! I specifically tag Lea, Karis, Abby, Kirsten, Melissa, Abigail, and Sarah! Abigail and Sarah y'all can use it like an email tag :)!
~Savvy Out and God Bless~

7 comments:

Sarah/cuz said...

Lauren~
way to go, cuz! and yes, i will use it as an e-mail tag! i'll e-mail you what i want to do with my life.
Sarah/cuz

Abigail said...

I'll try my hardest:)!

•Karis Brown• said...

Hey Lauren. This is such a great idea. I'll call you back after church and we can talk about it. I'll post it on my blog too.

•Karis Brown• said...

Hey girl! I'm doing good! You? Wow you're a long phone talker. I have talked that long on the phone a few times. =) I miss you! You can call me anytime! I don't know when the best time to call you is so you can call me. Call me on my home. If i'm not at home to day I won't have my cell with me. So why so young with college? Thats cool though!

Jordyn Daniels said...

We're doing Awesomely Awesome ;)! I love saying that! lol! I miss you too! Will do! I'm ahead and I want to get college over with ASAP! It is isn't it! FL will also pay for the 1st 2 years of college if you get B or C average (not sure which) grades! Woo-Hoo! Anna is asking, no she is begging, me to pick her up so I betta' do it! I'll tty ASAP! lol!

Abigail said...

hey! I used it as a e-mail tag and tagged all my Christian friends! thanks for doing the tag! it was VERY fun!
see ya' Friday! =) tty ASAP!

Sarah said...

Lauren-
My legs are killing me! I almost fell off Arby more than twice, and my feet hurt!!! PLEASE- let me ride bareback from now on! I don't care about jumping- I'll do it bareback! just PLEASE!!!
~Sarah~

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."