Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Flash Of the Obvious...

...was AMAZING! I have SO misread Red! I've been thinking he was a LBI/LBE lately because he started being lazy and most of the RBI characteristics went away... Boy was I wrong! He's LBI until he is pushed past a threshold and I haven't been tuning in really well to what he is telling me until a couple of days ago. I was working on his online work and I noticed that every time I would ask for him to do a full circle around me he'd tense up and take off. I contributed it to being LBE because he was taking off in the direction Rambo was in and he tends to get snotty when going away from Rambo. Then I decided to try something else so I worked on his stick-2-me attitude and he was great walking towards and away from Rambo!?! Well that when the FOB happened... I realized that he was going RBI because he would get tense then go "catatonic", which I thought was him being a lazy LBI, and if I kept the pressure on like I would if Sonny would go LBI he would take off!!! Well I then went and every time I noticed him getting tense I would take the pressure off and leave him alone till he licked and chewed. I probably had the BEST session I have ever had with him EVER!!! He came up to me after I ended the session and it was like he was saying "Thank-you for understanding me". He followed me around for a minute and then he went back to the grass and I headed inside. I can't wait until it stops raining so I can go and play with him!
~Savvy Out and God Bless~

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Lauren-
Awesome! My stick is almost finished :)!
Sarah

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."