Friday, June 19, 2009

Jumping and Cavelletti

Hi!  I rode Sonny the other day and we did some cavelletti plus at the end of the cavelletti, 20-30ft away, I set up a 11/2-2ft jump.  My mom recorded it but I am still trying to figure out how to download it onto my computer:)!
  I haven't worked w/ Red much except I did work on his walking shoulder to shoulder w/ me, staying out of my space, UDT, the porcupine game, and the driving game.
  Sonny and me have been working on Stick-2-me, porcupine game, driving game, yo-yo game, the sideways game, and a lot of UDT:)!

2 comments:

Bella said...

Sounds like you've been having some fun! To download it, there's an icon at the top of the posting screen and it looks like those things when you develop pictures, it's like the little teenie thing that comes with it with all the pictures on it, and you can upload it by clicking on it and following the directions from there. Have fun!

Jordyn Daniels said...

I'm having trouble downloading it from the mini DVD:)! After that I know what to do:)! But Thanx!

~Lauren, Sonny, and Red~

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."