Monday, June 15, 2009

A Flash of the Obvious and some drama...

Hey!  What's up?  I for was NOT doing so well the past couple months or so, I was depressed and stressed out......  Not Fun!  I am a VERY private person and DO NOT tell anyone if somethings wrong.  Well, w/all the stress of everything it has REALLY been wearing me down and last night I'd HAD IT!!!  I burst into tears (so unlike me) and got REALLY mad at everyone because there had been a misunderstanding and that was THE LAST string.  But I got everything I needed to off my chest and I also figured some things out.  Like I haven't been working w/the horses lately because I would just get SO frustrated w/them and the session would end up in the tank.  But after I got everything off my chest I figured out the reason why everything was going in the tank.  I spent NO time just moseying around and letting him graze and spending some UDT (undemanding time) w/them.  Last night I spent UDT w/him and I have ALREADY noticed a change in him (Sonny)!!!  I am so excited now I actually enjoy going out there (I used to hate it...) because  we are no longer irritated w/each other....  I know it has only been a day but I REALLY HAVE noticed a change on both of our parts.  Well I'm done now w/ my FOB (Flash of the Obvious) : - P

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Wow, quite a hectic few days there, it sounds like. Glad you and Sonny are both doing better. :)

AO

Jordyn Daniels said...

Thanx! How are you? Can you email me times I can call you and your phone #? I lost it AGAIN!!! Whoopsie:)!

~Lauren, Sonny, and Red~

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."