Monday, June 1, 2009

Funny Story!

Aloha!  lol!  Well Sonny's been doing better and I rode him not yesterday but the day before around the property.  He did good....  Well I HAVE to tell you what happened this morning!!!
We were walking down the rode for our daily walk and all the sudden this horse comes barreling down Mr. Porter's driveway.  We try to make sure it didn't go anywhere and mom, Anna, Lexi, and Hailey head to the house to see if someone was home.  No one was, but while they were looking me and Manna (my maternal grandmother) tried to keep the horse from heading towards the main road, which is a VERY busy road, and she didn't go anywhere but she was in heat so she was over checkin' out the boys across the street.  Every time they would touch her though she would strike out and kick at the same time. So I didn't go near her cause my mom would have strangled me : - D!  lol!  Well then someone drove by and went to grab a halter from her property.  My mom then came back and said no one was home but then while the lady was gone Mr. Porter's girlfriend (???) came by and caught the horse so we then continued w/ our walk:)!
Saturday I went on the boat and while we were out I got a WICKED sunburn!  But while we were in an idle zone a dolphin came up and SWAM RIGHT NEXT TO THE BOAT!!!  It was DIRECTLY by where I was sitting!  He went and looked at us w/ his right eye and it was as if he was asking "where is the food dude???"  It was HILLARIOUS!!  Then a couple minutes later we saw a manatee which is very rare especially in the ICW (Inter Coastal Waterway).....  Well gtg Anna is crying and I want to get home so I can watch The movie Pride and Prejudice, My FAV book, I just got from the Library.......

2 comments:

Bella said...

Funny! Already read it on your other blog... Hah! =)

Jordyn Daniels said...

I know! When I get home I'll write up some of our stories and every now and again I'll post em':D! Well gtg!

~Lauren, Sonny, and Red~

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."