Sunday, May 2, 2010

Trailer Loading...

Well...  Today Sonny, Toby, and I worked on our trailer loading.  They both gave NO FUSS!  :(.  Boo Hoo ;).  JK although I do LOVE a challenge ;).  Sonny, if you so much as THINK trailer, trots over and hops in...  And to think I haven't worked with a trailer since I moved (so 2 YEARS!).  lol!  Toby was good too!  He loads well and stays in without freaking out ;).  I'll videotape it later and post it to youtube when I get a chance.  But besides that it's been BEASTLY out!  I have a horrible sunburn now :(.  I don't tan, I burn...  I JUST started riding/working with the horses since I got kicked b/c I was still in some pain.  But I'm good now.  So how has everyone been?  I'm in the process of learning how to knit lace (I'm bored and my mom wants us to ALWAYS keep our hands busy ;P) and finish my L3 TOTALLY.  When I get home I'm going on a walk (probably.  I'm not sure about that one.  I feel a little woozy from sun poisoning...) and then probably working on my Liberty...
~Shalom, Savvy Out, and God Bless~

3 comments:

Bella said...

Sounds like someone did a great job as far as trailering with those horses! (: Sun poisoning is not fun... Sunscreen! :P
~Lydia
www.stewylydia.blogspot.com

Jordyn Daniels said...

Thanx! Sonny and Toby when I got them wouldn't go within 20ft of a trailer! lol! But they both trust me now :). Sunscreen ;P! lol! The only prob is that we don't have any right now! It's on backorder! Btw sorry about Stew :(. I'd hate it if I had to sell Sonny! But I totally understand.

~Lauren, Sonny, and Toby

Abigail said...

Hey girl!
Whaz up w/ you? nothing much here.
GREAT! Sonny and Tobster are great horses! ;D
Have you asked your mom about Saturday? Just wonderin'!
How much progress are you makin' on that lace? ttyl!

~Lizzie♥

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."