Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ooops! I'm Sorry Y'all! BUT I got two kitten and almost fractured my back!

I've been REALLY busy lately and have also been in some pain :(.  Here is a post I did for a friend the other day~
Sooooo, I was feeding last night and Toby decided it would be a good idea to try to run me over... lol. (I haven't worked with him in about a 2 weeks to a month due to time constraints) I pushed him out of my space and he moved then spun and kicked in his teenage like way (he's 3 and all the young un's I've worked with turned teenage like at this age) and his knee/hock connected with my tailbone and so today we had to go and get X-Rays and the like 'cause I could barely move without the pain taking my breath away. *sighs* But I'm fine. Just REALLY batted, bruised, and with a good deal of tissue damage 


Tomorrow I'll post more and show y'all some pics of my kitties :).
~Shalom, Savvy Out, and God Bless~

2 comments:

Bella said...

I'm sorry to hear that! :( Yeah, those young horses can be rascals. :P I know one race horse that was being loaded into the starting gate, and HIS hoof connected with the loader's chest. The guy died... Very sad. And that's why you have to be careful! :)
Hope you feel better and can't wait to hear about the kitties!
~Lydia

Teena in Toronto said...

I hope you're feeling better.

Happy blogoversary :)

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."