Thursday, April 1, 2010

A small update on Toby :)

Like the title says this is an update about Toby.  I have really been working on freestyle the past couple of days and he went from barely walking, not listening to the hackamore, and not listening to ANY cues to cantering for the first time, trotting with out doing point to point with treats, steering well, walking around the neighborhood for the VERY first time (and I was riding him O.O!), settling down a bit, and acting like a partner (FINALLY!)!  Woo Woo!  I'm sooo excited!  *screams*  Well I should probably get off of the computer and go work with the horses...
~Shalom, Savvy Out, and God Bless~

4 comments:

Bella said...

Yay!!! :D

~Lydia

Sarah said...

awesome, cuz!!!! Right now i'm showing your blog to my Aunt Kathy (dad's side) so, yeah!!!
~Sarah~

Rachel said...

oh goodness ! that is wonderful ! I right now am busy riding a ex - racehorse .. she is the best thing I have riddin .. though crazy !lol

Anonymous said...

Certainly. So happens. We can communicate on this theme.

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."