Friday, May 7, 2010

Good, Better, Best...

Never Let It Rest.  I'm learning how much I NEED to apply that to my work with my horses.  I've also been working on getting him ALL the way to the end of the 22ft.  I can't use the 45' very much b/c I don't have anywhere I can use it :(.  It's too long :(.  BUT I do use it to do my Z5 driving!  I went to a new 4-H group tonight and we're (me 'n Hailey) joining it :).  I'm also doing a trail camp with Sonny through the 4-H camp.  Fun!  I'm in the middle of making a website and when it's up I'll give y'all a holler...

I've also been studying the Native American way of training horses.  It's really cool!  Y'all should research it!  It's pretty awesome ;).
~Shalom, Savvy Out, and God Bless~

No comments:

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."