Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pictures, Update, and FUN!

Wha'z up?  Sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER!!!!  I've been extremely busy :).  I'll update after I post some pics from a photo shoot mom did with Red and I the other day...











As you can see I've been editing up a storm.  hehe!  It was a lotta fun though!  Okay, I'll update now~

Sonny and I have been working on our finesse a lot.  It's been going pretty good if I do say so myself!  The only thing I can complain about is his immune system :).  He has an overactive immune system so he is allergic to *3* types of flies!  I'll post a vid in a couple of days...  I've been working on the online patterns and he's doing pretty well with them.  I've been sick lately so I haven't done a WHOLE lot.

Red and I have been working on our freestyle and a little online.  We now have him moving off of a squeeze or light bump!  YAY!  I've been more particular about him being shoulder to shoulder to me so he now does a partly energetic walk.  YAY (again) !  We had to have the vet out twice in a week for him though...  He had an impaction colic Monday night and Friday morning he ripped his nose open on our neighbors barbed wire fence and had to get stitches...  Poor guy!  So it's been kinda stressful!

In a couple of days I'll make a post of when my old trainer, Jamie, came down!  I don't have time right now but it was soooooo FUN!!!!  gtg!
~Savvy Out and God Bless~

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Hey Lauren!
LOVE the pics!!!!! Red's SO cute and pretty nice, if I may say so myself!
~Abby~

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."