Friday, October 23, 2009

Maybe a contest (if enough people say they'll participate) for a new name for Red

'Ello!  So I was thinking about changing Red's name...  I've already decided his barn name will be Brock (if I change his name...) .  Comment with a show name (when I hold the contest) that will go with it and I may have a prize for whoever wins (after my computer gets fixed...).  I'll hold the contest in a few days if enough people comment and say they'll do it...  I may do it anyway :P!  So COMMENT!!!!!!  I'm also going to *try* to post EVERY-TIME I play with the horses.  I think I'll remember now that I'm on a schedule that seems to be working for me :).  Hope ALL of y'all will comment!
~Savvy Out and God Bless~

4 comments:

Erica said...

I'll play!

Abigail said...

Hey Lauren!
Sure, I'll do it! Sounds fun! ttyl, Girl!
~Abby~

Jordyn Daniels said...

Erica~
Good!

Abby~
YAY!

2 down at LEAST 6-8 more to go :)!

Sarah said...

Lauren-
I'll do it! Of course, I'm your cousin so I probably would anyway, but, yeah.
~Sarah~

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."