Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm back!!! And with a Story...

Hi y'all!  Sorry I haven't posted in like FOREVER!!!  I have been REALLY busy.  I got on Red again and I will NEVER EVER ride a horse in a saddle w/ a questionable fit...  I was riding and I pushed him a little bit past his threshold and so he sidestepped, well when he sidestepped the saddle slipped ALL THE WAY TO THE SIDE!!!  I jumped off and landed on my tail bone and couldn't ride for a week and poor Red got scared half to death...  Does anyone know of a good western saddle, not too pricey, that would fit a wide backed horse?  I am getting a wintec wide for Christmas or my b-day probably but am getting a western within 1-3 months.  For now I am riding Red around bareback **SHHH my parents don't know** LOADS OF FUN!!!  Here is a video that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!!~

2 comments:

Bella said...

Haha, don't worry, I won't tell.
Cool video!!

Lydia

Jordyn Daniels said...

Thanks! lol! I KNOW! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that video!!!

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."