Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Why, hello :).  I haven't been on here for a while now have I?  Woops!  I'll try to be a bit more regular.  But I've said that before, haven't I?  I want to start posting more often now that I'm starting a new program.  It has you *ask* the horse to be with.  It's a mixture of AND and The Carolyn Resnick method.  I think Toby will do real well with it.  Not so sure about Sonny...  I think it will because I know behind his 'tough guy' exterior he's really just a scared little RBI.  I'm just scared that he'll get real aggressive again.  I guess I won't know until we try it...

PS: I'll do a more detailed post later :)

No comments:

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."