Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday's Blessings...

So, I'm starting something I'm gonna call 'Thursday's Blessings'.  I'll post 10 'Blessing' or things I'm thankful for every Thursday :).  I figured it'll help y'all get to know me better by seeing what 'I' think are the 'little blessings'....  This week'll be the big 'uns but next week all the fun starts!  Here goes nothin'!

1. Yahweh*




2. Yahweh's Saving Grace




3. Family (excuse Carter [the redhead's] idiotic pose, please!  He thinks it's cool or something *rolls eyes*)  And no, my dad and mom are not in the pic *sniffles*)





4. Friends




5. Siblings




6. My Horses





7. My 'Other' (500, not really, but close ;) ) Pets (I don't have pics of some :(...  So not ALL are pictured...  Just one of the cats, the labs, and Sammy the Chihuahua puppy ;P)


Tyler the cat
Tyler, Sammy, and Anna (yes she is classified as a pet ;) )
Hailey, Anna Grace, Jake, and Levi (not a very good pic, I know!  I just had NO other ones!)

8. My Country (not that I agree with Obama and his office *rolls eyes*)




9. My Dorky Cousin/BF/Sister, Sarah (ALL of the piercings are fake ;) Just for your fyi ;) )




10. Life

1 comment:

Abigail said...

SUCH a GREAT idea, Tay!!!!! It's awesome! Wow, those pics of Anna (well, most of 'em) were a while ago. Is makes me think "WOW!!! Anna G is SOOOOOO big!!! " =) Kids grow up fast!

Giving GOD the Glory!
~Abby♥

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."