Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I broke my wrist :(

Wow!  I'm gonna post twice in 1 MONTH!  Crazy, huh?  I'll do a more 'detailed' post about what Toby did to himself at a later date ;).  It's pretty graphic ;).

I've been working with the horses broken wrist and all.  Rambo and I are becoming good friends :).  PLUS Sonny and I are *pretty* much ready for our L3 online and freestyle auditions!  YAY!  I also hope to do my L3 (or 4) Liberty audition in 3 or 4 months :).  I'm REALLY excited!  Sonny and I are becoming REALLY good friends and Sonny starts out at the beginning of a session a LBI and not much of a partner but at the end he is a mild LBE and a fairly good partner.  Even with all that yummy spring grass ;).  We have sooooooooo much fun now :).  Our circling game is stellar.  He is REALLY connected and keeps TONS of slack in the rope.  We go on trail rides all the time and canter fast ;).  We're also working on our circling game at Liberty in the middle of our arena!  YAY!  His Liberty is doin' good too ;).

Toby and I are working out his bucking kinks Online and Freestyle ;).  He's *pretty* much over them now ;).  He's a lot of fun and likes to follow me around at Liberty ALL THE TIME!  LOL!  I try to work with another horse and he's ALL in my face!  lol!  Well, I should probably head outside ;).
~Shalom, Savvy Out, and God Bless~

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Go Rambo, Sonny, and Toby!! Wow, y'all are progressing so much. Sorry to hear about your wrist!
E-mail me!

Giving God the Glory!
~Lizzie♥

Parelli Central said...

your tough!! good luck with your level 3/4, and remember keep it natural

Hillary Rose
Parelli Mastery Program

Jordyn Daniels said...

Abby~
Thanx :). I feel a TON better already :). It was just a slight hairline fracture so no cast *phew*

Hillary~
Thanx. I like to think I'm tough ;). Thank-you!

~Lauren

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."