Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Play Session The Other Day (2-24-10)

G'Day Mates!  How are all of y'all?  Well I hope!  I haven't been working with Sonny and Toby much because I was grounded from doing anything but feeding for a while :|.  I was really behind in school...  Like a month in some subs *cheeks flame bright red*.  But I got caught up in like 2 days (but was grounded for a week or 2)!  And I'm in, like, 10th grade!


~Sonny~

~Online~
I played online with him by trying to get him *almost* to the end of the 45' while maintaining a connection.  He did pretty good if I do say so myself...  He was able to go and stand on whatever he decided I *might* want him to stand on with confidence :).  Ever since I taught him how to get onto the pedestal that's ALL he wants to do!  If he can stand on it stand on it he does :}!
Then I did some extreme friendly.  He was, of course, GREAT at it :}!  After that I let him off and we played at...

~Liberty~
I'm SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOO happy Sonny and I are finally at the point where I can play at Liberty in the middle of our property (wothout a round-pen mind you!) with my little sister playing with Rambo!  I got him to do a spin!  Woo Woo!  I can't even get him to do that online so I was excited to put it lightly!  I played around with our circling and driving and porcupine...  He did everything I asked him to at a phase 1 or 2.  Woo Woo!  Then we played with our...

~Freestyle~
I didn't do much besides hop on and work on our figure 8 WITHOUT a stick or string!  He did pretty good so after 1 figure 8 we quit and just sat watching and coaching my little sister with her *new* gelding, Rambo (for all of you new to this blog we've had Rambo for a while ;) It's only that he JUST got gelded Tuesday) :D!  If you want to hear about his gelding check it out here.


~Toby~

~Online~
We worked on NOT bucking during the circling game and getting a TROT no matter how slow while circling!  That took a while to put it lightly!  Then when I worked with him yesterday he did the same bucking thing but it was an 'I'm scared' type of thing so we had to figure that out...  Sounds like fun, eh?  But other than that we've been doin' good :).

~Freestyle~
I got him to walk by barely touching him!  YAY Toby!  Since he's still only 2 we haven't been doin' much Freestyle work besides putsing around the property...


~Rambo~

~Online~
We worked on our touch-it game, our porcupine, our driving, and our yo-yo games.  It was fun!  And hard!  I never understood Rambo before now.  I first had to understand Sonny, then I had to understand Arby, then I had to understand Toby before I could even begin to understand Rambo!  So I worked on his confidence :).  He is definitly a RBI.  To the max!  So I've been figuring him out lately.

~Arby~

~Online~
We played with getting LB and getting caught.  Tons of fun!  NOT!  lol!  But at the end Hailey could get her LB and *most* of the time catch her without too much fuss (as in no running around for 30min instead only trotting a couple of yards before stopping so you could catch her).  Then we let her go roll and torment the poor boys... *Sigh*

I *might* do a picture post sometime this week :).  I just have to get someone to take them for me :}!

~Shalom, Savvy Out, and God Bless~

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Wow! I didn't think you'd work with Rambo yet, since he was just gelded on Tuesday. Is he still sore?
I would be most honored to take the pictures, if you like! =D Just let me know! Or Emilee could, after all, she IS a REAL photographer! (If she says so, of course! ;)
Anyhoo, I'm gonna call ya later on, I need to talk to you about somethin', so be expecting me!

Giving God the Glory!
~Lizzie♥

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."