Friday, February 5, 2010

L4 here we come!

I just looked at the self assessment and Sonny and I are now playing in L4 in Freestyle and Online!  YAY!  Dad and I put in the floor for our 'feed' shed ;last weekend and we'll put the walls up this weekend.  Then we'll put the the roof on, then the round pen gets put up!  Woo Woo!  I haven't been able to play THAT much with the horses b/c of school :(.  I've had a bunch of finals.  But I did ride Wednesday after school!  We jumped and played with Finesse.  I got him bringing his back into the saddle!  Pretty cool, eh?
Toby and I have been playing with our freestyle and online.  We are *almost* done with L1 (finally).  But other than that not much has happened.
~Shalom, Savvy Out, and God Bless~

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Hey!
Well, you ccan't do to much at a time! Congrats for you and Sonny and Toby!

~Lizzie♥

Abigail said...

Hey
I love the new background!

~Lizzie♥

Sarah said...

congrats, cuz!!! oh, and on NHK i can't sign out cause of what you did, so PLEASE change it!!!
~Sarah~

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."