Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! And a Happy New Year ;)

Is Christmas Day supposed to be 80 DEGREES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  Its CRAZINESS!  I'm done with my rant now :).  So how is/was your Christmas?  What did you get?  I got the L3 AND 4 LEVEL PACKS!!!  And Hailey got the L1/2 pack!  I also got a 45ft rope from my mom, the Wii (!), writing supplies from my g-parents, ALL of the LotR (Lord of the Rings) books, The Hobbit, CUTE clothes, jewelry, and some drawing supplies!  And that is only the presents UNDER the tree!  When we get home we'll do the stockings and late tonight we'll do the tree!  I am sooo blessed with my fam!  This Christmas has just showed me how awesome they are :).  This Christmas think about what your parents DO for YOU and what Christ did for you...  My mom stayed up till 1:30am (WHOA DUDE!) putting out our presents (We're German), stockings, and etc...  Well I just wanted to wish you a

MERRY CHRISTMAS!  And a Happy New Year!
~Shalom, Savvy Out, and God Bless~


7 comments:

Abigail said...

Our Christmas was GREAT!!!! We had a great time!
You are so lucky, I wanted the Wii so badly!!!!! But I got a DS Lite (red), a couple of games to go with it (Brain Boost, Petz Ocean, and Nancy Drew!!!), a new radio, two Gator shirts (your fav ;P), two necklaces, a calendar, and some other little things. Those gifts were NOT all from my parents (they only get us three gifts each.)! My sisters got me a lot and so did other people I know.
~Abby

Abigail said...

Your welcome for the award, Tay!!!! It looks good- in my opinion!!! :)
~Lizzie

Anonymous said...

Your blog is awesome, Lauren. I enjoyed visiting it.

KingDuncan

Sarah said...

Lauren-
No fair!!!! Although, I probably wouldn't use a Wii that much, but yeah! I got a trail bike and a bunch of Breyers!
~Sarah~

♥ Kimmi's Korner ♥ said...

Hay Lauren!!! Glad you had a good christmas! Could you ask Lexi to start a blog? Come see us soon! We all miss you guy!

~Kimmi

Sarah said...

Happy b-day Lauren!!!
~Sarah~

Abigail said...

Happy Birthday Lauren! I wish I could've seen you while you were visiting. :( But hopefully you had fun with Karis. :) Have you gotten my e-mail? I sent it to you a while back, but haven't heard back... Hope all's ok!

love ya!

AO

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."