Saturday, March 6, 2010

Today's Play Session (so far)

 'Ello for the second time today :).  lol.  So here is today's play session in a nutshell!
~SONNY~


~Online~
 His attitude was definitely not the best but after about 5 minutes he was doing great!  I stopped when I got 4 laps of trot without breaking gait and without me harping on him :).  I checked his driving game.  All good.  Then I decided to try Z5 driving since he seemed so connected.  It went swimmingly!  Every other time I had tried it he hadn't been ready.  We are now playing in L4!  *screams*  Woo Woo!  I only played with the Z5 Driving for a few minutes 'cause I wanted to end on a good note :).  I let him off and he followed me to the door of the porch.  I motioned him to come on and he did (!).  I groomed him then mom told me to come in to watch Anna Grace.  Sonny tried to follow me inside and waited by the door until about a half hour later and when I let him off of the porch he wouldn't go off until I did!!!!!!  I'm FINALLY getting somewhere FAST with this horse!

~Shalom, Savvy Out, and God Bless~

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Sweet! Sonny is AWESOME!!!!

Giving God the Glory!
~Lizzie♥

Bella said...

Hey!

Sounds like you're doing awesome with Sonny! :) We're all making breakthroughs at the same time! =p

~Lydia

Anonymous said...

i genuinely love all your posting way, very exciting.
don't quit as well as keep writing considering the fact that it simply just truly worth to read it.
looking forward to looked over much more of your current content pieces, kind regards ;)

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."